The agile project manager needs to have great communication, conflict resolution and negotiation skills. In fact, the most desired skills when recruiting project managers are stakeholder management and flexibility.
After this one-day course you’ll know when to use agile (and when not) and have the confidence, knowledge and tools & techniques needed to deliver a successful project from start to finish. A special focus is on soft skills so you can manage change, collaborate and deal confidently with the team and stakeholders.
You will learn how to:
- Be an effective project manager in agile projects
- Identify red flags and mitigate risk
- Deliver bad news and recover from problems
- Build key milestones in to your schedule and deliver a profitable project
- Implement essential tools, templates and documentation for project control
Book NOW for 24 November in Sydney. Special discounts available for AIMIA members. More information at www.aimia.com.au/training.