6 month's + contract working with an innovative medical business and you also get to work with an amazing global Marketing Director on an array of responsibilities with a mix of digital marketing and project management.
We're looking for someone with a decent amount of depth to their digital experience, someone that gets online marketing and can manage multiple projects end to end. There's lots of individual projects and you'll need to understand driving traffic to sites, working with multiple internal stakeholders and external agencies to deliver on content, legal and regulatory approvals, UX and best practice etc.
A few more details:
- Can “scope” and oversee campaigns for B2B/B2C audiences and web enhancement/development projects – end to end (conception, management, testing and implementation).
- Need to be capable of keeping track of multiple projects and progress of others on team.
- Create action plans to finish projects on time and to stakeholder expectations.
- Have experience working with a variety of marketing, creative and technical staff to execute initiatives and can actively manage and engage stakeholders across the business.
- Ensure that web updates comply with brand guidelines.
- Expertise with digital conventions (accessibility, UX, SEO etc).
- Good knowledge of CMS.
We're looking for someone with about 7+ years digital marketing program/project management experience within a complex organisation; corporate or agency that requires collaboration across disciplines and geographies.
Please get in touch with Bob firstname.lastname@example.org - many thanks