Really interesting opportunity to join this well regarded fashion brand and take ownership of the Online Shop. Would suit someone with an entrepreneurial spirit as it's working closely with the founders to help set the eCommerce strategy and then drive and grow the Online business.
The role is a mix of hands-on and strategic - so you would need to feel comfortable rolling your sleeves up to execute on the granular but in time as you build a successful Online business, you'll also be able to grow and manage a team. As well as hands-on, the role is commercial in nature as you'll be taking responsibility for trading the site, working closely with the Marketing Manager to drive the online revenues through multi-channel marketing.
What we're looking for is someone commercially astute, who gets eCommerce; how to trade a site, what's selling what's not -- someone who understands customer behavior and the power of smart online marketing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Agency relationships to achieve growth targets.
- Keeping abreast of latest technologies and best practice.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to select new season styles and pricing.
- Create copy for products and manage site merchandise.
- Calendar schedule for each season, managing budget for all creative and shooting costs.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on promotions and campaigns.
- Plan, write and execute the online marketing activities.
- Evaluate CRM; analysing customer demographics and purchasing behavior and share insights.
- Site analysis; tracking traffic and sales performance and explore opportunities how to increase customers through paid and unpaid search.
- Budget responsibility for the site; product pricing, sales and profit margins.
- Work closely with Operations on carrier, packing, delivery and stock control.
- Monthly accounts analysis and reporting.
- Manage customer service ensuring the best experience.
What we like about this role -- not only are you given the opportunity to grow the Online Shop but you'll be working closely with the founders who have been in retail and fashion for many years so there's lots to learn. The ideal candidate would be someone with a Fashion eRetail background -- must haves are commercial acumen in eCommerce | Online Marketing with experience in Search, CRM and Analytics and great if you have exposure to HTML as well as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash Player.
There are lots of opportunities with this role but it is also hands-on so would suit someone with approx 5+ years relevant experience.
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more info -- many thanks -- Sally