We're on the search for a Technical Project Manager with 3 to 5 years experience in a software development environment. It’s a real hybrid role as you need to be hands on and technically proficient as you’ll be working alongside some of the most creative software developers and designers around.
The client has high expectations but once in, you’ll experience a great working environment, working with exceptional brains, where everyone lives and breathes R&D.
Some of the skills required:
- Proficiency in creating UX for software applications such as wireframes and sitemaps
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Proficient in key software applications Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop suite
- Proficiency in Issue tracking and project management systems like JIRA is a plus
- Attention to detail, quality assurance and strong organisational skills
- Great communication skills
- Technical writing skills
Ideally you’ll be working for Google or some similar organisation, as long as you have a strong technical background, excellent project management skills and 'wants to get things done' type of person!
For more information or a confidential chat please forward your application to Ronnie Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8585 9100